Skyblock in 2019?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by SantiagoJaxson, Mar 26, 2020.

1. SantiagoJaxson

So I'm just now digging my heels in and really getting into Minecraft for the first time since 2013. I've been around since about 2010, so I've seen the game pretty much grow from its little baby roots into the cultural behemoth it is now, and one thing I always remember is Skyblock. Hours spent building a gargantuan island and expanding further and further, it was nuts. Now, the old Skyblock map hasn't been updated in years, and most of the "revivals" I've found are buggy or abandoned. Does anyone know of a "modern" Skyblock map, with access to the new content like The End, potions, etc.? I'm not sure if this exists, but if it does, I am very interested.

2. Scotian

Scotian
    Hey there Santiago,
    I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean by Skyblock 'map'. Do you mean server? This is the forums for the MCCentral Minecraft server :).

- Mike

3. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Well, idk about the end but the skyblock server on mc-central.net (mccentral.org) is a solid server. There are potions, relatively balanced plugins, and a good community. If you do decide to give MCC skyblock a shot i will hope to see you ingams

4. Composures

Composures
    Hello SantiagoJaxson,

Going along with DrBrando on this one the server has a decent amount of plugins to make the gameplay more fun for players, for those who choose SkyBlock is the best place for them. If you have any plugins that could be added to make the server more fun for players on SkyBlock, then please suggest them for the next season of SkyBlock!

I have noticed that most maps are normally the same or at least close to the same, as the last seasons were. They keep the same maps and change them a tad bit. They do this because the maps ran steady the last season and they want to get the subserver reset up at soon as possible! However, I would like to see a new map for SkyBlock, as that would be more refreshing.

Have a nice day or night! -Composures (Lauran)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.