Skyblock in 2019?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by SenltonGomes, Nov 26, 2019.

1. SenltonGomes

So I'm just now digging my heels in and really getting into Minecraft for the first time since 2013. I've been around since about 2010, so I've seen the game pretty much grow from its little baby roots into the cultural behemoth it is now, and one thing I always remember is Skyblock. Hours spent building a gargantuan island and expanding further and further, it was nuts. Now, the old Skyblock map hasn't been updated in years, and most of the "revivals" I've found are buggy or abandoned. Does anyone know of a "modern" Skyblock map, with access to the new content like The End, potions, etc.? I'm not sure if this exists, but if it does, I am very interested.
    whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

#1 SenltonGomes, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    JonesSniper likes this.
  2. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I like old skyblock, but it would be a cool new modern type.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

3. riddlework

riddlework
    Although skyblock does not provide the resource world amenities that you are speaking of, MCC's Skyblock has plenty of generators and a generous worldborder for you to build anything you'd like. In addition, MCC's Skyblock allows you to create all sorts of farms and/or grinders to earn money and to level up your island.

However, if you are looking for such resources worlds as you have described, MCC's Survival is a wonderful proponent for Overworld, Nether, and the End. Although it is not played like Skyblock, it offers just as many fun times. :)

Have a nice day! :D

-riddlework

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.