Skyblock Ideas!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Kyee__, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey Guys!

So many of you may know within the next few months Skyblock is going to be resetting.
    So what id like to do is create a Youtube Video and discuss my ideas and also get everyone else involved by letting you reply on this thread post & putting your suggestions too. It can be anything you want, even though it may not be likely but it will still be cool to discuss.

So all you gotta do is list your suggestions in this thread & I will talk about it!.

#1 Kyee__, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. Advolton

Advolton
    I thought the last time you did something like this you got a lot of hate from it for some reason?
    Also, please tell me why you're writing this Thread in dark Purple on a dark background, my eyes are hurting... OwO

3. Kyee__

Kyee__
    i didnt realize xD, ill change it

4. Advolton

Advolton
    Awe look, that's much better now.
    I can actually read it:joy:

5. TommyBahamy

CF should be removed 100% lmaooo.
    Tokens Should Be Removed.
    More Islands for people with ranks! :D
    -Tommy :D

6. thatblondkidalex

thatblondkidalex
    Ok so I want some new perks. I'm thinking about a perk that allows you to sell crops to /shop for 15% more money.

Also island member ranks would be nice to figure out. Some lower ranked members are more restricted than others. Could implement a totem pole of ranks within the island, member, elder, coleader, leader, each rank with different sets of permissions. This would help protect against griefing and such.

Edit. I also would like chunk loaders to be added into the game as a legendary or epic item on myth key crates, maybe there could be a max number of them allowed on the island.

#6 thatblondkidalex, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  7. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    Get rid of tokens

8. thatblondkidalex

thatblondkidalex
    nooooooo. tokens are a necessity. they prevent top islands from being able to grow solely from afking. Tokens are a pain, yes, but they are essential to the success of the game if you think about it. They keep players active and engaged in their islands. I'd suggest revamping them instead, add new ways to use them and new ways to obtain them.
    -alex

9. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    I see where you're coming from but if someone is already on /is top then it's very likely that they don't farm at all. Maybe if they added more ways to get tokens, like through mining cobble or killing animals, then they'd be cool. But they kind of ruin the economy.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.