skyblock ideas

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Ape_H1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ape_H1

pvpdaddy
    even chances for noobs and skilled players although pvp is skill based we shouldn't have envoys in pvp i think the wilderness idea was fantastic it was even chances but make it so that theres more to do with the wilderness other than envoys like better mining spots with more emeralds and diamonds past parkour and such quests should give tokens more custom enchants.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    If you wanted it to be completely fair, you'd need to make the envoys spawn in an area where pvp is disabled, as well as ender pearl teleportation. That way everyone has to run to find the chests. Even in wilderness, people with god gear would still be able to camp there and kill anyone else trying to get the chests.

As for mining spots, I believe the current generators at spawn are enough.

3. Meany02xX

MrMuffin16
    Normally theres an unspoken truce at envoy events because the diamond geared players with ender pearls aren't even bothered by the other players because none of them would risk competing for an envoy with them.

4. Kyee__

Kyee__
    I like the idea where epearls are disabled in /warp pvp while envoy is going on!

5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

Thank you for making these ideas for Skyblock, I will respond to these ideas on what I think.

1) Envoys!

One of the main parts of envoys is the PvP to rush and try and escape with loot you pick up as well as try and steal off other players but with no PvP it will be a bit boring, don't see this being added.

2) Mines!

I guess this sounds cool on paper but the ones we have at spawn are pretty good, this will also not work for 2 reasons which is 1) People being able to /fly so they will have to disable that in that region and B) People using /sethome, /back or /tpa commands to get there so this could easily be flawed.

Have A Nice Day

___Sean___

MCC Community Member

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.