Skyblock Custom enchants

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Tyler shin, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Tyler shin

The custom enchants in skyblock are bought for 60 tokens. However, 60 tokens can buy strength 1 and Strength 2. Obviously, people would want the better enchant, so strength 2.A example of this would be choosing either a really nice car or a not so nice car and they would be the same price. You would obviously want the nicer car. I think that custom enchants should cost different amount of tokens for the 2 different "levels". For example, maybe you can buy a custom enchant for 30 tokens and get a random enchant that has 1 level to it. Or you can pay 60 tokens for a custom enchant that has a 2 level to it. All in all, there are many updates that should come to skyblock to make it a efficient game mode.

iiSean likes this.
  2. Syn

Syn

Syntaxvgm
    Random means it's a shitchute on whether you'll get some worth your money. Why do you think so many water breathing ones are on ah?
    As the season progresses, it's less and less worth it to roll the dice, and the enchants raise in price. They essentially become an investment, not to buy them for tokens but to scoop the good ones off of ah early.

My opinion, but I like it this way.

iiSean and koh7 like this.
  3. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I agree what your saying but the random is good so it’s not rigged if you grind so hard u can get that one book over and over and it would ruin the whole point of custom enchants. The point is that they are hard to get and you don’t know which one you get. So yeah -1 keep it like this.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

4. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I think that having them random is a good idea otherwise it would be too overpowered, however an addition such as a level 1 book for 30 tokens and lvl 2 book for 60 tokens seems like an interesting idea.

Thanks, Olli

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.