Skyblock Change

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by LendingGalaxy, Nov 27, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello, I am LendingGalaxy

I'm here to talk about a change to skyblock. I understand the reasoning to change it where only the island owner could break blocks. But what if the island owner is rookie? There not allowed to mine the spawner because you need a rank in order to mine spawners. Know there stuck and confused on what to do and it seems like they have to buy a rank. Other players with ranks cannot help these players because only the island owner can break them. I'm pretty sure the rookie wouldn't want to promote someone to island owner as they could steal the island or the ranked player doesn't want to leave there currently island. It leaves the rookie in such a pain and mess which isn't fair to them. I suggest that you change it so rookies can break spawners also which would solve the problem. I also suggest a setting where you can give players certain permissions who are members of your island such as access to withdrawing into the /is bank or making it so they can't upgrade the island in anyway. Or even having it so they can break spawners when given permission. This would be an awesome change to make to skyblock and I would think a lot of players would agree with this change and would be happy with it. Please leave your idea down below :D

Feel free to dm me on discord for any questions anwsered -Alpha of Wolfs

LendingGalaxy#6986

2. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Island leaders are not the only person that can mine the spawner. Here is the official change:
    "
    - Only players that place spawners are able to mine them (this should fix scamming issues) island leaders can mine any spawner"
    Meaning the leader can just get the person to mine the spawner. If the person left and the leader is a rookie they can get a staff member to mine it for them.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.