Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Skyblock cashprize!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superfight123, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    I would normally write this discussion in the sky block topic but I feel like this is more of a community/general topic.

Unlike other subservers skyblock does not have a cash prize for /is top #1. I feel Like it would be a greap add on because the player would play more in the end of the season and grind for the cash prize. Usually in the end of the season, most players dont play or just come on to check-in.

A Cash prize would be a great add on!

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I'd love to see a cash prize for skyblock.
    Seems like an easy enough way to encourage more players to continue playing.
    That being said, it might not bring in as much money from donations.

3. khoah

khoah
    Hey!
    This is a good idea, it would absolutely draw more players to skyblock!
    Perhaps this will be an add on for the future? :)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    ♡♡♡ - strwbrrys - ♡♡♡
    I Discord - dakota#9713 I

4. Lewklo

zaeuz
    However it would create a more stable player base as it would encourage many more people to play for the prize. But it would potentially ruin the sky block community and make it way more competitive, and possibly ruin the game for some. As mentioned it also probably wouldn't bring in a lot more money from donations. i'd love too see this added though, as it would definitely encourage me to play.​

5. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello-
    I love the idea of the skyblock top #1 to #3 to give them prize you know doing this will be really nice and make more people want to get to the top and play more in the game there all overall a lot of people still playing on both server but I feel making a like price will get more people to work hard becoming closer with the community and get closer to people and just be overall more friendly adding a little touch like this will blow up the skyblock world and will add a new touch.
    Thanks-
    UrBorinq

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.