Skyblock Boosters

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by signboard, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. signboard

Hello everyone, I was just thinking about the old days of SkyBlock. I really wanted to bring the discussion of if boosters should be added back or not? I really think they were a big help and I never understood why they were removed, I didn't think they were to over powered either. I want to see how many other players may agree with me!
    - Whisped

TrippedUp likes this.
  2. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    I do agree with you. I say MCC should bring back, better, and more OP boosters. I think the main reason skyblock boosters were removed were because they were too OP I believe. Back then cactus farms and other farm crops would sell for alot already. For a automatic farm that get's you alot of crops, a x2 profit booster can gain you millions per 10 minutes. However I think we should add new boosters such as an hour 50% of /shop. This can allow you to buy spawners and stuff which isn't as OP as the old boosters.

signboard, TrippedUp and FalseReports like this.
  3. FalseReports

FalseReports
    Just like what Tyxlr said above like I believe a booster should be brought back to skyblock since it gives a boost to players who are grinding and trying to make some money. I do believe that the boosters should not be broken tho like the boosters we have on Prisons is balanced in my stand point but like I +1 for adding boosters to skyblock to make the game more fun.

signboard likes this.
  4. signboard

Agreed! I like that idea.

FalseReports likes this.
  5. Minninq

Minninq
    I think this is a great idea and something to bring back only for the reason that there really are no automatic farms now its all manual. But if they add them this time they got to be 100% sure that they are not going to be to OP so testing would have to be done and stuff may take a while to add but it would be great. The reason why I personally love boosters is because they have to still do a level of grinding unlike keys were you get everything handed to you. With boosters you still have to do grinding but with a bit of a boost.

signboard likes this.
  6. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello,

I would like to see boosters introduced back because it would add a whole new dynamic to skyblock. I also feel that it should be added back because it would bring many players back to sb especially since this season died way to quickly

Thanks,
    Incarnati0n_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.