Sky Wars = Hacker Hub

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IridescentIce, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IridescentIce

MCC is obviously one of my favorite servers and I've put a lot of time and money into this server. Its been so frustrating that every time I go to play sky wars there is a hacker in each game that ruins it for everyone. I mostly only encounter them on sky wars. Is this happening to anyone else? Or just me getting unlucky?

2. Kane

Kane
    Hey!

It’s sad to see you encounter that many hackers around skywars. Unfortunately, what you said has indeed some truth in it. An anti cheat is currently being developed so that will hopefully lower the hacker count once its developed. As of now, we, staff members, are doing our best dealing with them. If you ever encounter a hacker or a rule breaker, feel free to report them on the Players Reports section or tag a staff member on discord and the player will be dealt with accordingly. One factor could be that you have a time zone different from most staff members, which could possibly be the reason on why you encounter that many hackers. As I said, the solutions to this problem is to either tag a staff members on discord or create a Players Reports ticket on the hacker. I will lock this thread as there is no point for it to be opened.

~Locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.