Sky block pay out!

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by kr_23, Mar 17, 2020.

1. kr_23

Since people spends loads on skyblock every season there should be a skyblock payout to reward players for being #1 #2 and #3.This would make skyblock more competitive and fun.Make it 1 payout and do it at the end of skyblock season.Make it a decent size payout maybe not as a big as factions tho.

2. Fasilisnt

Fasilisnt
    So I gotta win that as well then eh? Not a bad idea, but seasons are 6 months long so its kinda different than facs.

3. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Although payouts can sound like a good idea, the reason they aren’t a thing for skyblock is because it’s not supposed to be such a competitive subserver. The prize is basically bragging rights if you get #1, which is part of the fun. The seasons are 6 months, so having competition for that long would completely change the dynamics of the subserver. I personally think the skyblock community is good the way it is and shouldn’t be more competitive.

#3 abbzyy, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    mxbel likes this.
  4. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    I don't agree with this because the SB season is 6 months long and there are also two skyblock realms which make it less competitive.

mxbel likes this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    If payouts were added to sky lock, they’d need to add payouts to other subservers, and they can’t afford that. Also seasons are way longer than on Factions, therefore more and more money would be spent

6. HH_Captain

publicy
    Hi there!
    As many people above me have already explained, skyblock is a subserver with 2 servers within the subserver meaning it would be less competative in the servers as there are fewer people to compete against in skyblock realm 2. If this was added people would complain why the other subservers dont these payouts and mccentral staff cannot afford to have payouts for all subservers. The seasons are over 6 months long which means any skyblock team who play non-stop can win easily and if the season is made shorter this would ruin skyblock as it is more about how much time and effort is spent and it takes longer to have completed everything in skyblock.
    Thank you for your time,
    ~HH_Captain

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.