Silverfish spawner glitch.

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Pie, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pie

Pie

So silverfish are bugged, when killing them with magnetism sword the emeralds don't go to your inventory (the xp does).

More then that, it seems like looting 3 does not work on them and island drop rate also does not work on silverfish, as tested with 233 silverfish which I killed with looting 3 sword on an island with 70% mob drop boost and got 24 emeralds from it, so unless I was extremely unlucky (which this type if unlucky is very unlikely) looting 3 and the more drops island upgrade don't work on silverfish.

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya Pie,

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say this *may* be intentional in order to ensure the emerald eco/levelling eco doesn't inflate too much. That being said, if you have the ability to record this I highly recommend submitting a bug report in the chance that it isn't intentional.

You can submit a bug report here.

Have a great rest of your day/night =)

3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hi Pie,

The emerald loot from Silverfish is definitely bugged at the moment, its due to the fact that we override the non-existent loot of the original mob.
    This requires an update to the custom enchantments plugin; which means realistically it won't be fixed until next season.

As for looting, the looting effect actually has no effect on any mobs with overrides drops. This is also something that would need to be addressed next season.

Pie and InsaneIsMyName like this.
  4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    it is probably a bug or just it was an unadded feature that they used which is probably the reason why you arent getting the drops have a good day/night :)

5. Pie

Pie

Maybe the drop rate and the looting are for
    Hi thanks for the good answer, if it can't be changed this season please let anyone who need to knows about it keep a note of that so it will be fixed next season.

I thought about check with other mobs with the looting part but got lazy but thanks for the knowledge.

Please lock this post when you can.

6. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Pie,

The issues (magnetism and looting not being applied) have already been noted down to be resolved for next season, whenever that comes.

Also, you can lock the thread yourself if you'd like, as you have the ability to lock your own threads.

Though, as per your request, I shall lock this thread.

Alansar_trignot and Pie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.