Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Shrek The Musical Act:1 (Creative Server)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by happiey, Mar 15, 2020.

?

Will you come to watch Shrek The Musical Act:1?

1. Yes, Absolutely. Be there at 12:00 am EST!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No, I'm too busy.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. happiey

Hiraieth
    Hello friends! Back in November, a crew of three amazing actors put on a show at /p h sleepinz. Tomorrow at 12:00 am EST, we will be holding another show of Shrek The Musical! Come on to the creative server at 12:00 am EST, go to /p h sleepinz, and enjoy the show. A link for the original show will be attached, even though the new one tomorrow will be new and improved! (). Thanks lovies, see you there!:kissingclosed::kissingclosed:

2. JustANoob

k. cute... and? i would love to see this. if it gets canceled because of corona virus ima be sad. shrek is my favorite !!!! >_>
    i think, your work is lovely and will further be greater. keep going cool things

3. sinderr

sinderr
    hey!
    ok wow this is REALLY cool and unique! I have been playing minecraft for a long time now and i’ve never seen anything quite like this. So will you guys be doing other plays/movies? or will it just be this one performance. If you are doing more i would love to participate if you guys need any help !! I’ll leave my discord and ign below :3

Discord: sinder#1903
    IGN: sindeer

4. iluvu

I am very excited to see the continuation of the theatre! I am unsure that I will be able to witness it but in the event that I am not please record and upload it in my absence!

mxbel likes this.
  5. iSloth

iSloth
    This is really cool! I am excited to see the next installation of Shrek The Musical! I probably won’t be able to make it but definitely put it on YouTube.
    Have a wonderful day!

6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    me oh my! this is sosme rp stuff taken to a new level. : flushed: i dont think i've seen anything like that um. you just put shakespear in his place, where's act2 ;)
    anwyaysys have a great day!
    love the content

7. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, happiey I enjoyed your Shrek musical role play video. That reminds me of when I watched Shrek when I was a young child. Also, I was born before the first Shrek movie came out on the 22nd of April. Those were good times and plus Shrek is one of my favorite computer-animated movies. I gone to your plot and I like how the theater looks. I especially like the snack bar with the player heads as snacks and what is the in-game names for the snack player heads. Overall it is a +1 for me for the Shrek musical role play and have a good day or night.

8. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Just Y E S. I want to be buried with a collection of Shrek DVDs

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  9. FilipOstrich

FilipOstrich
    Hahahahaha you made me laugh really hard. This is very creative, I have never seen anything like this in the 8 years I have playing Minecraft.

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  10. Josh

I suggest doing voice acting for the next video because I don't like reading.

11. Sleekrant

Sleekrant
    Do I love creative? Definitely not. Do I love this idea? YES.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.