should you normalize men wearing skirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by micunmuted, Mar 15, 2022.

?

Should we normalize men wearing skirts?

This poll will close on Mar 15, 2032 at 8:14 PM.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    personally as a boy, I think we should but I want to know your opinons

abbs likes this.
  2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    What are some arguments you have for men doing so? I think the obvious arguments against it are:

1) looks weird on boys
    2) hard to break societal norm... would be judged

There's another, but I don't really wanna mention it. I'm sure you can make a leap for the third reason as to why men don't typically wear skirts.

aisuru likes this.
  3. bdqt

bdqt
    First of all, interesting topic choice, second, I dont shame ppl who are more feminem, I just find it, uh...if a man does...See idk how to answer this, ........i dont think its wrong if they are, just to play around or just cuz they like the style, i mean if there from scottish its normal, idk, XD But in the end, clothes is clothes, so it doesnt really matter as long as its not inapropriate

#3 bdqt, Mar 16, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  4. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Honestly, skirts or skirt-like clothing are fairly normalized outside of Western Culture. They're extremely practically, especially in warmer weather so I see no reason why they shouldn't be normalized. I'm all in favour of people wearing what they want, when they want (so long as it's appropriate for the venue/occasion)

abbs and bdqt like this.
  5. _Epic

_Epicness
    I just want to say, the only people in the world who normalise (yes, I am Australian, don't come at me for spelling) skirts are the scottish with their bagpipes and such. I don't think they should be normalised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.