Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Should muted players be allowed to /msgf?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iFeast, May 22, 2020.

?

Should muted people be allowed to /msgf?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ctrs

ctrs
    I don't agree with /msg but maybe /msgf. If a player was discriminated against or disrespected, and the player disrespecting got muted, they could easily avoid the player that got muted but the muted player could still message their friends. That was hard to explain, but I hope it makes sense.

2. khoah

khoah
    Hey!
    I don't believe players should be able to use the /msgf <player> command, because it would honestly defeat the purpose of them being muted. This is similar to the old creative.. glitch..? Where you could still message in the plot chat. After being muted, it basically defeated the purpose of you being muted. However, that was fixed. Letting the players wait out their time would be the best bet, so they do not continue to make these mistakes. Plus the player could friend a certain person and start, talking to a player in a toxic manner.

-
    I ♡♡♡ - strwbrrys - ♡♡♡ I Discord - dakota#9713 I

3. Other

No, they shouldn't be able to /msgf maybe the players shouldn't have broken the rules in the first place it's not that hard to follow the rules i mean I believe that some of the chat rules are extra but at the same time I have never been muted on this server on this account so don't break the rules and you won't have this problem.

4. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    As a few people suggested, Discord is an option so to add onto this, if there was a command for players to check someone's Discord in-game (by them adding it through a command such as "/discord add Lexxonist#3660") it would mean that people who do not know the muted person's Discord but wish to communicate with them would be able to (such as through the command: "/discord check Lexxonist"). A system to verify may be necessary for this to ensure that players only add their own Discord.

5. CrestedLizard51

ignCrested
    Well couldn't the consequence jusy be a ban for /msgf?

6. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hey-
    I feel like they should not get access to /msgf because I mean you did the crime do the time you know the slang, but as people said there no point in the mute if they still have access to /msgf because they can still talk the point of the mute is so you cant talk if you give access for them to talk then people would not be as eye-opening to getting muted because they can still talk.
    Thank you-
    UrBorinq

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.