Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Should Muted Players Be Allowed To /F C F?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by To_Ezzy, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To_Ezzy

FastlyCrafted
    Should Muted Players Be Allowed To /F C F?

2. Kane

Kane
    Allowing players to use /f c f when they're muted defeats the purpose of the punishment. The mute is supposed to be a punishment because the player has broken a chat rule, so allowing them to chat further doesn't really make any sense.​

3. To add on: If this was allowed how to re-punish the rule breaker who was suppose to be muted? Mute longer? ban? I think its much reasonable to completely remove them from chat instead of allowing them to keep on talking, use discord (pretty popular).

Example: Imagine DDOS threat rule was only mute not ban, a guy can just keep on placing signs at your plot with threats over and over.

~Cya!

4. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello-
    To be honest you do the crime you going to do the time and saying this I don't think that they should be able to /f c f because they kinda choose to get muted and if they can still talk what's the point of the mute there's no point if they can still talk because they will keep saying it and will make it worse. And like regentagent said ou can use discord if you really want to talk to them and there are other apps out there you can use too.
    Thank you-
    UrBorinq

5. user562783490

i think party chat should be allowed since both people have agreed to chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.