Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Should Looting IV Be Kept as a Myth Key Prize?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superfight123, May 13, 2020.

1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    It's always a bummer for me when I'm opening Myth keys and get a Looting IV, I know there are players that still use Looting IV but it is an item that never has a high market value or use in Skyblock. Personally, I think that Looting IV should be moved to the Ancient key Prize because of its market value and worth in certain observers. Let me know below what you think!

2. guih

guihzy
    I still think looting 4 should be kept as a myth key reward. If it was changed to ancient, looting 3 would technically have to be moved to voting, therefore people with tons of voting keys would easily get looting 3 books, which would break the economy (since voting keys are, literally, free).

3. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Looting 3 also is free too you can get it from enchanting a sword normally... looting 4 is a mythical key reward that is not very good, so I do agree that loot 4 should be ancient

forgranted likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.