Should boosters be added back to skyblock?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Stolsiee, May 26, 2020.

?

Add boosters back to skyblock?

1. Yes!

2. No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    Hey everyone, hope you're having a wonderful safe day.

I have been thinking back to the OG days of skyblock when you used to be able to buy boosters, Charity time and market sell booster, really really miss these. I would like to know people's opinion on weather or not they should be re-added :)

- Stolsiee <3

Darenn likes this.
  2. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hi there,
    I definitely miss the old days with boosters as well, and I would like to know why they were taken away. They were an important part of MCC Skyblock, but maybe I guess they were too OP, especially the market sell booster. Or maybe they just are no longer needed? I’m not sure but I will definitely create another post on this thread when I have more information.
    - olo YT

Stolsiee likes this.
  3. Dreadnikk

something to do with inflating the economy quicker i'm sure, couldn't see another point

4. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello
    With boosters they can be sometimes too over powered if you do it at the right time so I would say for now I don’t think they should be back or if they are make it a little less power full I mean there not like op power full but I mean they can be if done right
    Thanks-
    UrBorinq

5. iTristan

iTristan_
    Hey Stolsiee!

I would like to see this added with the upcoming skyblock reset. I think the boosters would provide a more competitive atmosphere for players trying to achieve the spots on the leaderboard, especially if rewards are added for the top islands. Plus this would add an additional source for Alex to make income (and we all know he's about the money xD).

6. Breazia

Breazia
    i absolutely loved the boosters because it was fun stock piling your stuff then just sell all at one time and watch your balance increase so fast!

7. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Hey there!
    I loved boosters and they were very helpful in my opinion! I would really like to see them come back as they were a very nice thing in the skyblock realm. I remember it being said that they would be brought back in season 7 but it never did happen. I believe boosters were removed because they were too OP and was the reason that they never came back. I think if they do come back it wouldn't be as good as before.

8. Codey222

I loved when they had boosters and I bought them myself a few times and wish they would return!

9. Xermes

Xermes
    Not sure why the admins took it away in the first place because they seemed like a good seller on the store, doesn't make much sense business-wise. It might be because they overpowered the game a bit too much, so if they nerf them a bit I'm sure they'd work out well.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.