Shop/Sell Sign Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sinderr, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinderr

sinderr
    Hey!
    I see so many rookies in chat asking how to make a shop/sell chest. Due to it bieng a longer responce and you might not want to post in chat I decided to create this thread!(This thread was created for sub servers that have plots/islands and use ingame currency) Heres how,

First line : Your username
    Second line : The amount the other person is buying or selling to you
    Third Line : Put B or S depending on if selling or buying. The amount of money the person is selling/buying will receive/pay
    Fourth Line : The item the person is buying/selling to you. (If you dont know what the ID is hold the item in your hand and type /iteminfo then type this in the bottom line)

Heres an imagine of what it would look like if i made one for selling cobble !

https://i.imgur.com/LumfQnA.png

Please msg me if you need any help and ill respond as soon as I can!!

Enjoy your day,
    Jollysinder

FarisNyanNyan and iiSean like this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey sinder! love the post, but uh.. just quick fyi.. there's one in the faq :floshed: (here)

anwayys! keep going at it and being a friCKhiNG proactive community member. love the positivitty, uwu.

havea great dayaY!
    ~Ppuposaurus

sinderr likes this.
  3. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Maybe you can make a suggestion to have one located somewhere like at /warp tutorial or some place if there aint one already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.