SG Rule Change?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Jade, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade

Hello, I've been playing on this server for over three years now, granted it's been a while since I've been on, but I remember that teaming in survival games used to be prohibited? In fact I'd reported many people in the past through submissions. I just wanted to inquire as to why the rule changed and teaming on solo survival games is allowed now? Also, when was this change made? I'm only asking because I've been told by members that it's allowed now, as I was killed by a team of three and talked to them about it, and I'm not one to cry wolf without verifying anyway. Thank you.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    The rule was changed when Team SG was removed, due to lack of popularity. Now people can team in SG, and things are back to the way they were before SG was even split into teams and solo. I personally find teaming annoying, especially since I'm playing solo 99% of the time, but I can understand that people want to play with their friends, so I can't get TOO mad at them for it. Not to say I don't still call them out or target them if I know they're teaming :wink:

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    Hey Jade!

There is a simple answer as to why you can't report for this anymore and why it no longer is a rule.

Teams SG and Solo SG were two separate game modes but Teams SG was removed as were other minigames/arcade games due to lack of players. So now teaming is allowed in Survival Games. There are multiple threads that are open right now suggesting that this should be changed, I agree that there should be a limited amount of players you may team with.

4. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-===- Question Answered, Thread Locked -===-​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.