Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

SG fundamentally broken & unfun on this server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oldcracc, Mar 4, 2021.

1. oldcracc

New player on this server, used to play on MCSG/Badlion 3+ years ago when there were actual SG servers (excluding the Hive), and I just wanted to ask, why is it pretty much p2w on here? I assume I'm running into p2w players who have fully enchanted iron gear with diamond helmets in the few games I've played. I've lost just due to them stat-checking me in fights I otherwise should have won. I assume they get the gear from the purchasable T3 spawn in chest for 5k credits. I hope I'm wrong that I'm just not doing a proper route, but the only chests I've ever encountered playing on the SG are T2 with iron gear maximum and it always confuses me as to why people have fully enchanted gear at DM (and diamond gear when they spawn at corn). If this is just because of p2w ranks, that's just unfortunate because this is so far the only populous SG server that I've found with the old good MCSG maps. T3 chests you can pay for imo completely negates the fun of survival games and removes a lot of the skill factor.

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hi, the only way to obtain a tier 3 chest is by using credits which are not purchasable in any way whatsoever. The only way to get them is by playing minigames so if you play for long enough then you will be able to get it.

3. astrophysic

mememaster
    mf go play backplay

4. Unadvised

Unadvised
    SG is outdated and is currently being updated. We are addressing all the issues SG has. Btw The full enchanted gear is not a p2w issue. Its an issue where they can use their credits they got from winning minigames, to enchant. This will be fixed in the revamp.

AlexMarkey and TheKingOfTurtlez like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.