Several Fantastic Server Suggestions! :D

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Lexxonist, May 18, 2020.

1. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    I just have a bunch of minor suggestions to share that I've been working on for a few weeks.

/Party Suggestions
    - Ability to opt out of warps - One should be able to opt out of being warped out of parties. Some people just join the /party for the group messaging rather than playing together and it can be a little annoying when you get warped out of a game you were already in.
    - Larger parties - Some of us have more friends that can fit in a party of 8. Perhaps this can be a perk for donators (to be able to create larger parties).
    - Toggle party chat - It is annoying to have to type /pc every time and it would be great to be able to toggle party chat like you can with team chat on ctf.
    - Colour chat in party chat - Ranks that can chat in colour should be able to chat in colour in party chat because we love our colour and formatting codes.

Cosmetic Suggestions
    - Faster key openings - Keys take way too long to open and it wastes a lot of time
    - Bulk key openings - Some of us have several keys that would take hours to open one-by-one so it would be great to open keys in bulk.
    - More cosmetics - I'd like to see more arrow trails and player trails especially but overall more cosmetics would be great too.
    - Reduce the chance of duplicated treasure - Majority of us have been getting duplicated cosmetics way too often. I've been trying to get the flame arrow trail for about 2 years and have not had any luck.
    - Ability to purchase cosmetics with credits - The ability to be able to purchase cosmetics would be great because the chance of duplicated treasure is too high and plus it would add more use to credits which i have over 100k and counting.

Other Suggestions
    - Chestplate in hotbar (CTF) - Adding a dyed leather chestplate in 8th slot of hotbar in Capture The Flag would be great as quite often, people forget what team they are on and the chestplate would be a good way to be able to see without having to take the time to go into F5/inventory to check which would take time away from the game. It would also make the hotbar symmetrical.
    - AFK kick - The AFK kick, perhaps as a feature for ranks, should be a little longer, about five minutes maybe? I can barely get icecream and get back to my chair without getting afk kicked :(
    - Reply to friend messages - There should be a command such as /rf (similar to msgf) which is the same as any /reply command. It would allow replying to friends faster than typing the whole '/msgf <name> <message>' thing each time.
    - Team chat shortcut (CTF and CW) - There should be a 'shortcut' to say something in teamchat without toggling it such as adding "%" to the start of the message would put it in team chat e.g. "#player is in the tower" would be in team chat without having to do /chat first.
    - More maps (most/all minigames) - Adding more maps would be a nice change of atmosphere, especially to (and I'm only saying that because I mainly play it) Capture The Flag. CTF would really benefit from more maps as it's just the same maps over and over again.
    - Spacing between prefix and username - because it looks better in my opinion :)
    - Immortal prefix change - The Immortal prefix (though the &b is nice) looks very boring, in fact, I'd say the legend prefix looks better. I'd love to have a different prefix for immortal so it stands out more, especially since it is the highest rank. I'd be bold and say give it some bold, maybe sprinkle a little &k on the sides? Maybe even allow people to change the colour of the "immortal" text too? This would be great because immortal is a 100$+ rank with little features and the prefix is too similar to Diamond, if anything, the diamond one looks better with the &d brackets compared to the less striking &8 brackets.
    IDEAS VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/4pG8JTQ
    Screenshot_40.png

Hope you like the suggestions,
    - Lexxonist

#1 Lexxonist, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    creeper7777777 likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    party suggestions: +0 no comment

cosmetic crate suggestions: +1 except for the last one, "Ability to purchase cosmetics with credits " since cosmetics are something thats fun to collect over time whether it be "p2w" w/ a rank or from opening crates. i get there needs to be a way to spend credits but i dont think tihis sould be one of them

chestplate hotbar: +1 wouldn't hurt, but also I just press F5 it's not that hard
    afk kick: -1 players afk'ing in games ruins gameplay for everyone, it can mess up your stats or boost them for udoing nothing while ur team thinks they have a good team but no someone's afk... just afk in lobby ad=nd get ice cream then come back
    reply friend message: +1
    team chat: +0 most times it's dead and its something u toggle.. i get talking to other team for trash talking is funny but really it isn't always funny and whatnot so,
    more maps: +1 map submissions are always welcome theres said to be a mini revamp, but not 100% as it's really been rumored by players and selective staff and ex staff
    immortal prefix change: -1

3. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey there!
    I agree with most of your ideas, particularly the party suggestions and the msgf suggestion. Those should be implemented.
    The AFK one like said previously ruins peoples experience. With the immortal prefix one, I believe we should be able to chose how it looks. At the end, it is 100+ dollars.
    Thanks for making these suggestions, I hope they get added in :))

Lexxonist likes this.
  4. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    With the AFK one I'm not saying completely crazy maybe just 5 minutes (I think it's 2 atm)

PistolPet likes this.
  5. stiva

seray
    helloo

party suggestions:
    i agree with expanding the size of party, but there could be some downsides like a team of 12 in murder mayhem or in SG. i 100% agree with toggling /pc. although it wouldn't be too much of a priority since typing /pc is fairly easy, it could be convenient when in games and things like that. i dont really think that having color codes in the party chat would be necessary but it would be a nice addition in the future whenever things like an anti cheat are set up. and i also really agree with opting in/out of warps because sometimes i like to join parties just to talk to my friends more conveniently and it's kind of a shame that we can't play our separate games unless the leader of the party isnt playing anything. those are just some thoughts.

cosmetics:
    i 100% agree with pretty much this whole section because i have about 200 keys that i don't really want to take the time to open. whenever i open them, i just get +2 more shards (i think you get 2 per already owned cosmetic) since i already have most of the cosmetics. i only don't have a few so it would be nice if new cosmetics were added or if i could just buy the ones that i don't already have.

afk kick:
    i agree with this one but at the same time i don't. i usually just run to do whatever i need to do then run back and 75% of the time im still in the game. i dont know if this should be extended because then it would be much easier for players to AFK for credits instead of actually playing the games. like pupo said you could just go to the lobby for a few mins until you are back

maps:
    i agree with this because we've had the same maps for quite a while and i'd like to see some newer ones in the future if that will be possible

prefix change:
    i honestly think that the rank looks fine as it is

have a good day! nice ideas c:

PistolPet and reallylazy like this.
  6. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey!

As for the party ideas, I agree with the ability to opt out of warps, honestly think some people would rather just talk in a group rather than be warped into every single game the leader joins. Kinda have mixed feelings about it too because the whole point of a party is to be in the same game together so may defeat the purpose. I disagree with the rest, parties should remain at 16 (I think it's 8-16 ppl? idk). Mini-games such as Murder Mayhem require 16 players so some would be left out and same with skywars and other games, if it ever is extended it shouldn't go past 24 members since SG. However i think 24 members is honestly too much, imagine the chaos talking to 24 people at a time. Kinda agree with the toggle party chat but at the same time, defeating the purpose of being in a party, unless you're just there to play games with your friends.
    As for the rest goes I agree with you on two things, the friend reply command would honestly be a life saver, much easier in my opinion although not so important. Also, new maps would be great! I've been waiting for some to be added for a while now, hopefully we can expect those soon. Good ideas though!

#6 reallylazy, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
  7. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    Parties are currently only 8

reallylazy likes this.
  8. reallylazy

reallylazy
    yeah i stand corrected, could of swore it used to be more but anyways, let me correct myself. I do think party’s should be extended but not past 12 players, to prevent people from being left out of games such as Skywars. Also, to prevent large groups of teams like somebody said above. Once again, good ideas. +1

Lexxonist likes this.
  9. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    Agreed

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.