Server Wide /ignore

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DressCodes, Aug 21, 2020.

1. DressCodes

DressCodes
    I really think something like this needs to be added. Right now on MCC you can only /ignore players in sub servers. You can't ignore players in mini-games or anything, which causes some issues.

Sometimes I just wanna play the game without people I don't like coming and talking to me lmao.... I feel this command would also lower the agruments and disrespect in chat, making the job easier for staff. I can't find any actual reasons why someone would be against a server wide /ignore command.

What are your thoughts on this idea?

NoButYes and puposaurus like this.
  2. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    Hello,

Great idea, being able to server-wide ignore a player you don't like, or that has been arguing/disrespecting you, will be a really good feature.
    As you also said it will very likely make disrespect and toxicity in chat less common as some people wouldn't want to be ignored my a mass number of players.
    I was thinking for a little bit and i couldn't find a reason anyone would be against having this except for ofcourse, the people who like to constantly harass and/or bully people to get a reaction.

+1 From me

3. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    I think this is a great idea, if someone harasses you in games, it can be a great solution. I don’t realy why it won’t be added, so that’s a +1 from me.

NoButYes likes this.
  4. Raqueese

Raqueese
    You can always turn off your chat by dragging the scale slider to 0

5. Looneyy

Looneyy
    Unfortunately, The current plugin they use to support /ignore is essentials and that doesn't support cross-server However, they could always create there own plugin and implement it into there own chat plugin but at this current time they are using deluxe chat as there chatformat/chat plugin which isn't opensource so therefore there really isn't any way they can go about this without causing a huge headache

EDIT: Also Alex has a lot on his plate as is so let's not stress him out even more with this unnecessary feature

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.