Server Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iiSean, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

I was just wondering if the new forums is going to have a server ideas section as that would be cool and there isn’t one yet.

Thanks - Sean

JustANoob likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Also wha about arena pvp discussion?

JustANoob likes this.
  3. Versallies

Versallies Guest

The new website was only released today (under 12 hours) and so it can be expected that some things are missing from the previous website.
    I don't know for sure that they will be added but I would assume they will be, just be patient while the staff team moves over and bugs/issues are fixed.​

JustANoob likes this.
  4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    As stated above it can be expected that there were some errors between the transfer process between Enjin and Xenforo. Although this changed may have been intentional I am in doubt just because having a server ideas or server suggestions section on a Minecraft forum is kind of a huge want not only for the server but as well as the whole community who likes to give feedback on ideas.

I have noticed a few more issues with the forums but I am sure they will be sorted out sooner than you may think. I would like to see the section back though.

JustANoob likes this.
  5. Timppali

Timppali
    Hey!
    Thank you for informing us about this! I have informed the Owner about this, and hopefully the Server Ideas forum can be added back. I think that he may have just forgot to include it.

- Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.