Server Idea

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Zekern, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Zekern

Zekern
    Maybe add like weekly KoTH (King of the Hill) Events for like KITPVP etc. I haven't played factions much my self and if factions has koth my apologies. But in my honest opinion events like that would be pretty cool on a variety of servers

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello hello! i don’t think i quite follow on what you are suggesting, but factions has a koth.
    factions does have a KOTH, and it’s more than weekly. i’m not sure on the exact times but i’m know there’s multiple a day. KOTHs are the main way factions are able to upgrade and all that :)
    prison has “LMS” (last man standing) a pvp event similar to KOTH except for the hill and bringing your own gear.
    skyblock and survival have “boss battles” again, where you do not bring your own gear, and there’s a boss that you defeat as a team, but you can also kill other players for perks that can benefit you and killing the boss before others and dealing most damage.
    if you meant something like the arena tournaments hosted by the community events team, those are since arena doesn’t have these type of things, something along those lines.

hope this cleared some things up, if i didn’t maybe give more description for other users to understand your idea as well!
    have a great day

3. Zekern

Zekern
    Ah, Okay thank you. But shouldnt they have ones for like KitPvP, etc

4. Scotian

Scotian
    Hey Zekern,
    To answer your question, KitPvP actually does have a KOTH. If you join the sub-server and type /koth it will notify you when the next round starts.

Have a great night,

- Mike

puposaurus likes this.
  5. Zekern

Zekern
    Oh Thank you :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.