Sell wands...

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Deleted member 145, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Hello everyone i wanted to make a quick post about Sell wands.

Sell Wands are very useful for profit shops, However they kind of ruin the purpose and fun in survival.

The Reason is like 2 seasons ago the main income was Profit shops/spawner farms. Then they pretty much made it so that would not be the case and you would have many other ways of making money in season 6. But even with all the new methods that were added to season 6 the main income was Profit shops/afk farms and a big reason of that is because of Sell Wands. After all why would a user spend hours of farming, cutting trees, and mining when you could just start a small farm make enough money to buy 1 creeper spawner and then just afk 24/7 and as you get more money you buy more spawners.
    The only reason users were able to afk 24/7 was Because of sell wands, Simply all a user had to do was afk all day then come on and use his sell wands make a few 100k and go back to afking. To me that isn't how survival should be played, A lot of the users were asking for survival to be more like Season 1
    Well season one was not all that great and out of all the seasons Season 3 was the best with economy terms that is because back then there were no tools like the harvest hoe or sell wand. Really I don't even think the harvest hoe needs to be deleted that much anymore but the sell wand on the other hand should just be deleted and never brought back to any season.

Those are just some of my thoughts on the sell wand let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading

Samboni and puposaurus like this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i do agree with where you’re coming from about sell wands. however, i don’t think they’d ever be removed :pensivewobble:
    and in my opinion, i think survival got a ‘lil corrupt when they added in economy and spawners in the first place back in 2017... but those won’t ever get removed ‘notha:pensivewobble:
    i’m sure markey already has season7 planned out, but i think some solutions to afk’ers n’ such is to nerf spawners.... keep their buying price the same, but decrease sell prices.
    and remove selling farming items. i know that’s kinda a stretch and unrealistic... but i feel like if they were removed, there’d be less ways to make money, and can bring survival back to bartering with just items and not sell shops or banknotes. it can also get rid of the harvest hoe.. not remove it, but it’d really no longer serve a purpose... but also with that, it could discourage players to want to buy and spin keys.
    anwyays. :)

iiSean and Deleted member 145 like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.