Seeing Health

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Bl00dSp0rt, Aug 31, 2019.

?

Should we be able to see health over the players' heads?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bl00dSp0rt

So as everyone is freaking out over the fix all not being how it used to be... what about seeing the health? On this server, u can get more hits, but deal less damage, and the only way to know when u shouldn't heal, and u should just go for it and fight at the health u are at, is being able to see your opponent's health. This was a key feature to this server's pvp experience, and without it, the server doesn't feel the same. Everybody is playing it super safe, and it makes it nearly impossible to get a fair, even. fun fight with someone with the same gear. You guys should really bring back the health under the players' names. It would make the KitPvP feel right again.

2. Tcay

its a bug, shit happens, calm down, it will be fixed, how about you go program one ya self xD.

3. LowFlo

I completely agree, I can no longer 1v1 on kitpvp which completely ruins the fun of it for me. Hope it is fixed soon.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.