Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

See reported

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Antlin_23, May 27, 2020.

1. Antlin_23

Antlin_23
    Hi, before the website update you could see all the players you have reported, is there any way you can see it now? Thanks

2. Modify

modify
    Hi there,

You can find a list of all the players you have reported on the forums by navigating to the reports page found here. If you want the total number of reports you have submitted, simply scroll to the bottom of this page and you will find the total number of threads. It should look something like this:

[​IMG]
    If you are referring to how many chat reports you have submitted in-game, you cannot find this information on the forums and you will have to contact a staff member. Have a wonderful rest of your day and I hope this helps.

- Modify

Antlin_23 likes this.
  3. Antlin_23

Antlin_23
    Thanks, It looks like my profile has been restarted I had over 100 posts before the website update, is it possible to get my old forum account back or did it like restart?

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve old forum stats, since it was running off Enjin which is no longer used. We completely shifted from Enjin to Xenforo, so they are not linked.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

Antlin_23 and Modify like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.