Season 9 Mob Drop Auto-Seller/Robot Idea

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Jack Bradford, Apr 21, 2021.

?

Rating of idea??

Poll closed May 1, 2021.
  1. 0/5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1/5

50.0%
  3. 2/5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3/5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4/5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5/5

50.0%
  1. Jack Bradford

jmbradford12
    I really like all the new features they've added in Prisons Season 9, but I feel like there was a lack of innovation to mob spawners even with the refresh of the top tier. What if something was added like an auto-selling robot that sat next to a chest of mob drops? Level one would maybe start out with selling 5 drops every 10 minutes or something like that, and can be upgraded with robot gems from the private mines, since the auto-seller would fall under the robot category. Level two could be something along the lines of 10 drops sold per 10 minutes if the upgrading system was expensive, or you could do small incremental upgrades like 5 drops to 6 drops per 10 minutes. Another feature to the robot could be similar to the private mine robots, where it only mines for X amount of time before it needs to be "refueled." This might be going a bit crazy, but there could be like a "booster" but a private one, so you could spend X amount of tokens for your mob drop robots to sell twice as fast, or twice the amount at the same speed. If this feature was added, it could become very overpowered very quickly, so as a way to partially combat that, there would be a maximum amount per plot that would increase with prestiging, kind of how spawner and hopper limits do. Just an idea, any and all feedback is appreciated, negative or positive. Thank you for your time :D

2. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    I don't get why this needs to be added. Although I do agree with selling them by hand takes too long, this was the purpose of a sell wand. It only takes a single click to sell an entire chest. Just buying a 1mil sell wand will give you 500 insta-sells. So, although this is a good idea with alot of thought gone into it, I just see no use use there already is an item for this purpose.

3. Jack Bradford

jmbradford12
    I do agree with what you're saying partially; I understand where you're coming from with there already being an item for that, but the purpose of this robot is for AFK purposes, so you can be offline and still be able to sell items, and sell wands also are finite, they require money, whereas a robot is infinite.

4. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    I completely agree with DarkBeastPro on this one as a sell wand is an item you can obtain to make selling mob drops easier, but I do understand where you are coming from as it does take a lot of time later in the season when you've got hundreds of spawners. I also believe that they are trying to make prison as interactive as possible even with implementing robots and if this idea was added I feel as though players would only need to join the server refuel and leave.

kuieren and JakeOnPc like this.
  5. Jack Bradford

jmbradford12
    When you put it like that, I see the flaw in my logic, and I respect that. Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot. :D

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.