Season 8 Suggestions (Help Us Out)

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by AlexMarkey, Mar 18, 2020.

1. B_Man05

B_Man05
    What he said in English is

read everything on the foundation + for free (I despair 1k in long fights ...)

put how to buy keys for in-game money

AcceStrafer_ and AcceWorld like this.
  2. AcceStrafer_

Making fix all free will not be hellforge for everyone, you will still need to type out the command to fix!! <3

3. SpiritCombat12

SpiritCombat12
    Hello,
    Coin flipping in itself promotes gambling on the server, and whilst it can be beneficial to the player winning it often results in more coin flips than kills or taking the main objective of the sub server away. And as for free fixall for a small majority of people (immortal), this would drive players away from fighting immortals because they can just /fix all and they are fully repaired, you have to keep in mind that immortal rank is $179(AUD) and not everyone has that type of money, by adding this permission you drive away lower ranked players and make it basically impossible to fight an immortal even with hellforged.

4. Bandhunta

Alex i have been playing since the start, when bedrock was the actual highest rank. Removing fix all devastated the server that was already dying, honestly if you want people to come back bring it back for free and give rookies the $25 fix, still defeats the purpose of the rank i purchased but its better than nothing. If you dont want to do that make arena duels a thing again, but you wager and you actually enter with that inventory and if u die u lose it. Free fix all ofc in these duels

5. httpsalex

htpzalex
    I don't see a point on adding a command to see others with protection 4 & 5. There is no need for this because we already have /invsee (player) and it shows us their inventory, which is unlocked with Lapis rank.

6. Idekbruv

Bring back the old voting keys.
    It would be sick

7. SpiritCombat12

SpiritCombat12
    Can you please explain your thoughts? I think this could be explained better as the new system of keys from my opinion works extremely well and is extremely well balanced

8. Informing

your ideas good.

9. Informing

free fix all no cap for bedrock n higher

Thier should be certain staff assigned to kitpvp so it has more active staff,n mabye staff shouldnt be able to pvp so they do thier jobs properly.

Better Anti-cheat mad hackers on daily..

they should add debuffs like Poison,Slowness,Weakness only from vote keys n its a decent chance to get em

remove punch 3
    bedrock rank should get a god apple aswell cuz hoe dat rank cost like 60

add more events.like a kitpvp free for all or like 1v1 tournaments every 5hrs n yu get a tournament key to test yur skills vs other playes fairly

kit rookie should get atleast reg daimond cuz gold is gay for em n they stand atleast a better chance then 2tap..

new keys. like an key for each event or sum

n yu get should get more prizes from vote key

and a 1min gap cooldown so ppl dont gap spam if yu get 5v1 juss run for 1min till the next gap not hard.

should add more custom enchants like a fake thorns if i get hit the opposer gets slowness for 3sec n its a chance or weakness

AND MAKE FIX ALLLLLLLLLL FREE FOR BEDROCK N HIGHER

n yu should have a cooldown for everytime yu kill someone say i kill some1 yu should wait 10-30sec to be able attack another person.so lowers rookie farming.but if some1 attacks yu during dat cooldown yu can be able to fight back.

10. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    No mulaw there should not be pvp based custom enchants. This server needs to stay with vanilla pvp or all ogs will leave

11. PDR

PDR

PotDropAndRole
    Lol we put this whole suggestions page together and the biggest thing he does is revamp /duels. Wow. How about ANTI-CHEAT. We just needed more mccentral kitpvp like kits on /duels not a whole revamp. :/

12. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Another option that I jus through the of would be: bring back cf, with a max of 2000$ cf, with a 6000$ max per week. Keep the pay for fix. This could be an alternative way to balance the eco

13. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Kitpvp reset auayyaayyayayayayaYayyayaYyayyayyaYYYayayayayayyaayayyaayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayyayayayaya very very very hypppppppppppeeeeeeee

14. kryfex

kryfex
    I think you should remove the flowers and the grass from the maps, because it's kind of useless, and it could get a lot of people killed.

15. kryfex

kryfex
    I also think you should bring back coinflips, but keep a limit to the amount of money, like 50000$ max. Just my opinon :)

16. Jcson

No that’s a horrible idea.

17. ypalmeirensey

In the suggestions I added a topic about gladiator event. please check it out!!!! its not that crazy and really good

18. ypalmeirensey

I agree soooo much dude you have no idea how much I want coin flip back

19. PistolPet

PistolPet
    CF will ruin the economy like it did 2 seasons ago. Definetly not cf. This will also make all keys pointless.
    Have a great day!
    Pistol :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.