Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Screensharing team

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 4151, Jun 30, 2020.

1. 4151

mcc has no anti cheat.
    not the best staff
    bad screenshare'ers
    that leaves us with closet hackers who i know have bypassed screenshares so many times. So if MCC doesn't have good screenshare'ers then why not hire expert screenshare'ers and make a team. This would be a good idea in my opinion also because its not hard to bypass a screenshare unless you know how to do it :)
    all im saying is hire some expert screenshare'ers and make a team.
    -akaGast
    akaGast#0001

2. Haylos

Haylos
    This is a good idea, maybe hiring new people who know how to screenshare it would be a good process for staff to have some lessons to know how to screenshare and as you say make a screenshare sub-team and maybe the sr-mods could be responsible of teaching them how to screenshare.

3. jowhk

jowhk
    Honestly. Although this would be such a good idea - it won't happen. There hasn't even been an anti-cheat yet so no way in hell will the owners/developers hire a screen sharing team. Sadly.

4. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Dude wrote an entire essay, I agree with this though, Paladin caught pretty much every closet cheat ever and if it didn't I would just have to do a more in depth search. Not sure why you would get "expert" screen sharers though, this would just give a message that MCC had a bad staff team and had no clue how to screenshare.

5. CosmicGayta

nomegalul, scotian is best ss'er on mcc and he can find multiple closet cheaters ghost clients, ive seen him do it many times, and no reason for mcc to make a whole team for that

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.