screen recording

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andrew Nunez, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Nunez

how can i screen record to report a bug or player

2. Dog7000

A lot of people use OBS but I prefer MonoSnap to record. It's very simple to use and have been using it for years now.

3. Andrew Nunez

i have obs but idk how to send clips to you guys

4. Dog7000

You can use YouTube to upload the recording and copy the URL & paste it wherever you're trying to send it to.

5. Departition_

If the video is less than 10 sec you can use gyazo gif

It automatically uploads it to the gyazo website

#5 Departition_, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2019
  6. Ftamdy

I'm using ReLive but if you are using windows 10 , You can use windows+alt+g to record last 30 sec.

7. Departition_

I forgot about that, I guess that’s better to use, I used this when I used to play on Xbox but never saw this in windows 10 maybe it’s not for windows 10 home?

8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    The best option is to use OBS' replay buffer feature, as ReLive (and Nvidia software in general) is known to cause some problems with Minecraft and other software.

It should be included in Windows 10 Home; check your Game Mode settings.
    ----
    I personally recommend using OBS, as it is truly the most customizable recording software out there, and when set up properly, seamless in use. When it comes to screenshots, I use Lightshot; while the functionality is very similar to that if Gyazo (minus the gif creation tool), Lightshot's links are much shorter and easier to copy and paste, or even type out. This is all just opinion, but the two programs are super lightweight and make saving recordings or screenshots a smaller hassle.

9. Ftamdy

Do Windows+G its have to be up left corner

10. Xplo

Xplo
    OBS is the easiest option for recording or even if you eventually want to stream on Twitch using it, you can also record for very small file sizes so it won't take up too much space on your computer. I personally use Action to because I prefer it's quality but it's costly

11. Calvin

ItzCalvin
  12. Nxgget

kreamykhummies
    If you go onto youtube and look for the best way to record with whatever software you have, it all depends as I don't know what computer/laptop you have. I have a gaming pc with a GeForce graphics card so I just record through my GeForce graphics card. just google the best thing to screen record with whatever computer/laptop you use.

Thanks for reading, Nxgget.

Departition_ likes this.
  13. Smashhhh

Smashhhh
    If you’re using a Macintosh, you can press command, shift and 5 to start a screen recording window where you size it to the portion of the screen you want and hit record at the bottom of the window. Simple as that, no extra programs needed, however it’s only a Mac.

Hope that helps,

-Smashhhh

14. PistolPet

PistolPet
    I like to use xsplit gamecaster. It's really simple and there is no watermark when you record, plus it is HD and it comes as an mp4 file. The rest is fine too but I really really like this one and this is what I've been using for hundreds of videos and I use it to record all my hackers I catch. I recommend it :)

15. xXPuffleXx

Action is easy to use but it's paid and takes a lot of CPU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.