schematics in Prison

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by icrypt_gud_music, Jul 4, 2020.

1. icrypt_gud_music

Hi i have been playing MCC for around 6 years now and i just wondered today why can factions use schematic printer when prison cant like prison there is no advantage of building but in factions its all about building and who cant build a base the fastest and best but with schematics it takes away from factions when prison can have fun with it and have really cool things without having to rely on youtube tutorials and hours of work but instead worring about the resources to make it/ print it so please if you would vote or bring this up to owner or something i dont know how this works but just think about it

2. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Printer is used for factions because you need it to complete complicated walls and bases. However, for prison, it provides an unfair advantage to players. For example, if someone wants to create a complex shop or very advance builds in prison, it creates an extra boost in trying to create those builds. For factions, bases are important and that’s why they need it so they don’t need to spend many hours watching YouTube videos.

guih likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    [​IMG]

not to be gay, but, you can use printer, just don’t get caught... some common ways are to deny everyone from your plot (so no one can report you, and you could only get punished if a staff sees/witnesses you breaking that rule) < with that said, playera could still record/report you if you don’t have walls or something. most shops, more commonly, profit shops are usually underground while the spawners are on the top/main level of the plot... this definitely does help ensure you don’t get caught.. especially if you have set home perks and don’t have an easy entrance to your profit shop w/o home sets if you get what i mean

however, i really wouldn’t want to encourage breaking rules even if you don’t get caught

some other alternatives are the schematic download / load where it just sets a ghost moded version of the build that structures the build for you and you don’t need a tutorial or anything to keep pausing n such. you could just go with the flow

anywyas. whatever you do decide to do, have fun with it !!

Xermes likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.