Scamming

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by lilyyy, Oct 23, 2019.

1. lilyyy

I honestly believe that scamming should be bannable on prisons. I have lost over $100,000,000 and I know people who have been scammed with irl money. Not many people want to play on a server where they could be scammed. Every other server has an amazing economy because scamming & swearing is bannable and it should be banned! Scamming irl is illegal so why isn't it banned on this shitty server?? Like fix yourself dumb *****es

2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    This would more go under the prisons general discussion, but I believe that scamming on prisons should remain. I know it is frustrating to get scammed but when you get scammed, you learn to not get scammed. I have played on MCC prisons for 4 years. I have not been scammed in 2 years. You just need to learn to avoid the scams.

Also scamming is part of the prisons economy. The people who get scammed general don't like it, probably because they fell victim. When someone is scammed, they are normally scammed by a player with less money looking to make some money easily. Scamming is a good way for new players to get a boost of money.

IRL deal scamming is bankable on MCC just record and reporting the players.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.