Scamming on prison

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Spillwayz, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Spillwayz

Spillwayz
    Ban scamming. Honestly, I see so many people leaving the server. And it's always the nice and friendly persons that leave cuz they loose everything, always the persons that make playing here and server nicer. This community is so toxic....

abbs likes this.
  2. CoolElla

CoolElla
    Ur either a survival player, 13 or a skyblock player.

Prison is meant to be toxic, every single minecraft server u go on has a toxic prisons server. If you want a better place for people who dont like scamming - aka snowflakes, try skyblock! That way u can get ur items back from an admin. :)

3. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
  4. Spillwayz

Spillwayz
    The only thing that I want to point out is that I see many players leaving the most active (I think so) subserver on mcc due to loosing their hard earned stuff. If loosing playerbase is a desirable course for the server then well

5. Timppali

Timppali
    I think that our current rules are good. We punish players for severe scamming and try to return the items in those cases. Regular Scamming can usually be recovered from quite fast. The purpose of scamming on Prison is to make it part of the gameplay and to allow players to experience something that they can't on other sub-servers. :D

coisen, Chilo_ and lavoova the grape like this.
  6. jemelina

jemelina
    just don't get scammed

underscore_loyal, coisen and Chilo_ like this.
  7. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    I think the scamming aspect of prison is something that should stay. Its unique, and prison wouldnt really be what it is without that toxic sort of vibe - you cant really trust anyone outside of your teams circle. If you get scammed, you learn from it. Happens again? Well, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Happens a third time? Thats natural selection.

8. coisen

I think scamming should still be allowed.
    Only thing I think should be added is a 3-second timer between accepting a tpa and getting teleported where you have to stand still or it gets canceled. Some weird tpa scams happen because of this where it isn't necessarily the victim's fault.

9. bdqt

bdqt
    I agree scamming is horrible and is really hard to come back from, and sometimes people loose stuff and dont record if it was 25$ loss or more so its a waste. Some people make profit off of scamming and its completly unfair and sometimes people get addicted to scamming that they start to do irl scams, not only causing them to get banned but effecting the other person as well. I would say the only scamming that should be banned is tpascams /calls and lava buckets, the lavachest and shops scams are best to stay becuase once scammed ppl will learn not do it again.
    But i also agree with coolella, prisons is toxic, its mostly the chat, but i dont see what scamming has to do with being toxic, yes it makes prison home i love the toxicicity sometimes, but whenever i get scammed i just quit for the szn or work my way back up. But we should ban grief scamming, my sister accidentally left allow trusted to break valubles on and someone destroyed her shops, stole all 250+ of her skelles along with her wyvern stole her chunk loader etc. yes this person got banned but that didnt change what happened.

10. micunmuted

PLARPS
    just get good and dont be stupid and fall for scams lmfao

11. micunmuted

PLARPS
    damn just let the server die bro give it up, its been dead for so long and yall are still acting like "if we do this small change it will bring back the community!!" no it won't lmao

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.