Scammed, by mod/helper?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Filip Hrovat, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filip Hrovat

*Sorry bad english*

Yesterday I posted a thread saying I couldn't use my gift card, which you will understand soon

Yesterday I was in prison and I came across a player called "noralbuhsain" about an irl deal.
    Our deal was that I would give him 23mil in prison money and he would buy a $ 25 giftcard on this site.
    We agreed that we would use a middleman to make our trade safe, then we used mod / helper, do not really know what status he has, and wee asked Personalisation beacous he was online.
    He said he could help us and I sent my money over to the mod/helper and then I waited for the email (giftcard).
    I was very stressed because I didn't understand where to enter the code, as you see in the chat. (pictures)
    He asked if I had received an email and I answered yes, but also that I would try the code so that he had not already taken it or something. Then he explained where I would redeem it, and I chose the things I want, but the code didn't work, I got " There are no funds available on this card" " and when I set up minecraft again and then he had sent the money over to him, without my permission. I do not understand why he sent money, if the player wrote that he was forced to go, then he could have written that we would take it another day.

Think it is very badly done by MOD and I think he owes me my prison money.

Attached Files:

2. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hey there. If you believe you have been wronged by a staff member, you can create a report here. I recommend not creating a post on forums, though I do understand your frustration. If you have any further questions, I suggest joining the MCC Community Discord and either messaging a higher up on the staff team, or talking out your situation with Personalisation himself.

Have a good day!

3. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Thread Locked

abbzyy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.