SB IS MEMBERS being booted for no reason

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Just_Jammy111, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just_Jammy111

P4ND46218
    CXRS - Booted all of the island members for no reason after doing absolutely nothing to earn what is on there, there should be something to stop this from happening, like a voting to boot or if someones been booted, all the items theyve placed should disapear from that island and into a chest on the resetted island.
    This is absolute crap that they get everything and can get others ip banned, for all the work theyve done.
    - Breazia is one of the victims of this as well as he was wrongly ip banned.
    Please Stop allowing players to get away with this and banning people for the wrong reasons.
    surely there is a way to see who placed a spawner too, if u can see who broke it......

#1 Just_Jammy111, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ** i don’t think voting for someone to be removed from island team should be a thing. island leaders should have right to kick someone off without waiting for other team members in situations if they’re getting spawners stolen or whatever
    ** i can get why you’d want this, since people are getting removed, from what you said, “unfairly”.. but that’s just that.
    ** i’m not sure what you mean by they can get other ip banned...
    if you think a ban/punishment was unfair you can appeal here.
    ** yes there is a way to see who placed and removed spanwers... just ask a mod+ to look into it since they have core inspect

i hope this helped and mentioned all of your points
    ~puposaurus

3. Mistrusts

th8t
    Hi there.

"There should be something to stop this from happening, like a voting to boot or if someones been booted"
    If you have suggestions for Skyblock, feel free to make a suggestion post under the Skyblock forums section rather than the Support forums.​

Please read the messages above from Puposaurus to answer the rest of your questions since she has answered them already and I don't want to repeat that! Thank you @puposaurus

Thread Locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.