Save or Use Keys for SB

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by TommyBahamy, Oct 14, 2019.

?

Save or Use Keys

1. Save

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Use

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. TommyBahamy

Hey Y’all!
    I think it was Bhaut and I, we were having a debate on whether to save or use your keys. Save your keys for next season, or use em for this season. We both came to the conclusion to save them but i’m interested in what y’all would do! Cast your vote using the poll!

Cheers, Tommy :p

2. Cxrtr

Cxrtr
    Heyo,

In my opinion, keys become next to useless after the first couple days. Whether you open them in bulk day 1, or only have a few, it's typically enough to get you back on your feet and ready to start the new season. Once you start going, you're probably going to make more money within an hour compared to spending more money / opening more keys to get more rewards.

Keys are useful very early game, but if you're decently skilled at the subserver you choose to play, I don't think it's worth using them after the first few days.

AZXG likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.