Rookie spawner mining

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by creeper7777777, Apr 11, 2020.

1. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hi everyone,
    With the release of season 9, they added a new anti-griefing system for spawners. It makes it so that only the owner of the island or the person who placed them can mine them. The problem, though, is that it means that it's now impossible for rookies to mine their spawner without a rank. Last season, they could hire a trusted staff member or donor to be co-oped to the island so they could mine the spawner, although now, even if the donor is co-oped, they can't mine the spawner as they didn't place it and they're not the island owner.

While I don't understand why they made it so only donors could mine spawners, there's another solution: adding an island command that makes a player exempt from the spawner anti-griefing system on that island, temporarily. This would allow a rookie to hire a trusted donor to mine a spawner for them. It wouldn't just be helpful for rookies, if there are islands with team members that are moving all of their spawners to another location, the island owner can allow members to help, instead of just one person doing it all while the members watch.

Rookies have it a lot harder than donors, so it would be nice to let them at least be able to mine the spawners they paid so much money for.

2. TigerScout

TigerScout9
    I would agree with you, although I am Legend Rank I think there should be a change or at least the opinion for the owner to mine them. I would also suggest to put your suggestion, in the Server Suggestion: HERE.

Have a good day/night,
    TigerScout

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.