Roam or Spectate Mode in KitPvP

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Deleted member 367, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Hey fellow KitPvP players,

I have a suggestion that I think will be beneficial to the server. I think that we should have the roam command similar to the one on factions or a spectate mode that a certain rank can use. This is because sometimes players want to spectate a fight but we don't always want to jump down and risk our items. I think this idea would be good and it would make it so that players 1v1ing will not be affected by spectators and the spectators cannot interfere/clean the 1v1.

Please give your opinions below!

Recrement - Ex-MCC Moderator // Beta Member

Incarnati0n_ and Nikki_ like this.
  2. Haylos

Haylos
    I played since kitpvp season 1 or 2 and this has always happened, im not saying it shouldnt be implemented, but still even if the command was added it would be pretty useless as other players could interrupt the 1v1´s, plus if they wanted to 1v1 properly they could easily use the /duel command and idk maybe wager money/armor/whatever.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.