RIP malls

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Nostalgia, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Nostalgia

" Upon being removed from a plot, all of your ChestShop signs will now pop off, preventing that brutal shop scam"

While there was a need to eliminate the shop sign scam, this solution has killed malls (and created mall scams).

Long live Malls!!!

2. Vunrable

Vunrable
    But wouldn't you just put a mall on your own plot so then you're not removed and your signs dont disappear?

3. Infinty_minion

Just do /p add (name) then they'll only be able to do stuff when your online and when your offline there sign will still be there

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello hello! as some of the other replies have already touched, why would u want a mall like that to exist when players can have it at their own plot. i could also see your point of view that having a bunch of little shops wouldn't get as recognition, but also, a big shop owner most likely wouldn't add them to their plot anyways. If you are referring to something, like, with your friends, you can do as Infinity_minion had said and just keep them added.

5. hawaiianpunch

I agree with infinity_minion, there could still be malls by adding [the other shop owners] them. I do miss all the big malls though, they were very fun.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.