Revamp Rename System

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Jcson, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Jcson

Hey. If I'm trying to rename my item with a lot of colors, I use up a lot of characters. It would be nice if the amount of characters exceeded. kthx

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I mean, just don't use so many colours? A lot of people, myself included, don't appreciate the excessive use of colour and text formatting, so why increase the limit for that specific purpose?

I'm pretty sure that the number of characters you can send in one message is limited client-side, so no server modifications will help, either.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiYo!!! as mentioned above by some ranD named Zonafer (<3), there isn’t really a way to exceed the character limit for this.. i think it’s something mojang/minecraft itself is.
    however, i can fully agree with you and can see what you mean. i know when i tried renaming things in rainbow like “puposaurus’s flower” would get cut off since it’s a long phrase to begin with and then 2extra characters for each letter. yes. the frustration lvl is 100...
    anyways, i don’t think anything could be done since it’s not really a server thing.. if something could be done it’s +1 from me

~puposaurus

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.