Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Revamp basic /friend and /party commands

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by __dragonslayer, Aug 11, 2020.

?

Update the commands?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Can't decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. __dragonslayer

Through all the beef everyone has on this wonderful server, there's one thing that every member can admit. The ./friend and ./party commands are trash and hard to use. There's a solution to the problem though! A better plugin!

2. tjester300

tjester300
    Hi there,
    Imo the commands aren’t that hard to type out if you get used to it, u can even get all the commands by typing /friend or /party. How they could make it easier is by removing things such as /friend add name -> /friend name etc. Any further I wouldn’t see too many big issues as it’s just one more or different word to type out.

__dragonslayer likes this.
  3. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I honestly do not see how it is hard to type /friends add or /party invite. It can't get much simpler than that really. Only other way it could really be is just /friends or /party.

Simplistiq likes this.
  4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hello,

As everyone else is saying, I don’t feel like the plugin for the friend and party system isn’t hard to use and makes sense. Some people have suggested to do /f <user> to friend add another player. Or /m <user> to message another player. And for the party system, /p <user> to party invite another player. I see how these commands can be concerning for players. But, the current plugin for friend adding and messaging players makes the most sense (/friend add <user> /msgf <user>). Also, the plugin for parties make the most sense (/party invite <user> /pc <text>). I see how these commands can be a little more work but it makes the most sense. I can see this being adding sometime in the future, but not anytime soon because these commands make the most sense. Overall not a bad suggestion, but there’s more important issues than the party and friend system.

Have a nice day/night :)

5. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    The command(s) are really simple to use once you get used to it as people have said above, but with that being said i still think it should get updated just a bit, but only one feature would really make the command more useful in my opinion, having a command to toggle party chat, Although with that being said it isn't needed but would be a very big convenience and would most definitely be used by a large portion of the players that use party chat a lot.

~

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.