Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Returning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Landshut, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Landshut

Landshut
    Hey guys, I've been a member of the MCC community since early 2014 and previously a member of Lava-Craft if anyone remembers that. I enjoy playing Survival Games, SkyWars, Murder Mayhem,Prison and Hide n Seek(Previously). I am hoping to return to the community since I don't have much else to due during the pandemic. Some fun facts about me is that I speak 7 languages fluently and I am studying International Relations/National Security at University. I enjoy watching Starwars, especially Clone Wars, and the survival show Alone. I hope to see you guys around, and please tell me what are your favorite subservers or mini games at mcc!

-Pyeongchang

Discord: Shaak_ti#3366

#1 Landshut, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
  2. jemelina

jemelina
    Heya!

Welcome back to MCC! My fav subserver is Skyblock 1 and that's where I main, and fav minigame is champion builder! But since there is rarely enough players, I mostly play survival games.

Btw, 7 languages are very impressive!

Landshut likes this.
  3. Martiinn

SrMartin
    Yo!

It's very nice to see OGs coming back! I play since 2014ish too, so it's great to see you here again. And, geez, 7 languages?!

Hope to see you around, I'm usually playing skyblock, CTF and I'll surely be on when prison resets.

Landshut likes this.
  4. Minninq

Minninq
    Hey there,

I love pretty much everything about MCC especially the MCC community is really is what is so good about MCC. However, I play a lot of skywars and sometimes survival games if I play a subserver it's usually survival I loved the recent update they gave to survival it made survival lots of fun for me. If you ever see me online you can always say whatsup to me anyways I hope you enjoy MCC :).​

Landshut likes this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    the f-? 7 languages? and i thought knowing 4 was impressive
    well welcome
    i've been playing since 2014, mostly prison and skywars, recently some uhc as well so you might (or might not) know me
    community's pretty toxic, dont be surprised (this might be ur first and only warning)
    enjoy ur stay

Landshut likes this.
  6. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Hello.

In my personal opinion Prison 1 is one of the best servers although it can be rather toxic at sometimes.. but hey!
    Sky Wars is fairly good as well, if u are looking for a sub-server/minigames to play I would recommend Prison and skywars just because In my opinion they are the most engaging Servers (Apart from Kitpvp but u just get swarmed in that :confounded:) I hope u enjoy being back in MCC!

Landshut likes this.
  7. CyB

CyB

CCYBB
    Welcome back! Prison 1 is where it's at . Btw 7 languages is really impressive!

Landshut likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.