Return of Minigames?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YouGetMeSoHigh, Sep 5, 2023.

1. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    I've seen a couple forum threads about CTF suggestions, which is odd since CTF was removed. Is CTF being re-added? Are other minigames going to be coming back or only CTF?

2. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Capture the Flag has been re-added as an event that is hosted 4 times per day. Currently it is in a beta testing period. When you're online, you can do /CTF to see when the next game will be.

3. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    Thank you for not answering my question!

4. Lxvely

Lxvely
    You asked if CTF was being re-added. I explained the way in which it was being re-added.

Currently, this is the only minigame that is back in any capacity.

5. MrFatboysing

Yes they are running CTF games once every 7 hrs or so. Nobody knows about the other minigames... but I'd say no, they're not coming back. The server's done. Who in the world is planning a specific time in their day to play one CTF game that lasts at most 5 min? Then wait another 7 hrs to play another one? Did you guys even remotely think about this? The games at night have literally 4 people. It's frustratingly sad to see the server go the way it has but it appears there is no solution at this point. As the staff has said, there isn't any other minigame added back in any capacity.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.