RetopYT (Resigned)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RigBot, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RigBot

RigBot
    Hello, my name is RigBot and every since Retop received the first "YouTuber" rank on MCCentral, I was absolutely destroyed.. Although after getting to know the man for several weeks. I came to the conclusion that he was a good person. It make seem like we really rant about him and hate him, as seen in my videos and streams, but it's all mainly supposed to be a joke! I've gotten to know the man well and he knows me. I have passed the point of secrets. Me and him carry a lot of secrets that we can trust each other with. As known, Retop resigned from the Media Team at 8/8/2019 8:00 PM. Although Retop may seemed disliked, he's really a good guy if you get to know him.

All we can say now is Farewell and we hope Retop's back making MCCentral videos in the future.

[​IMG]

puposaurus likes this.
  2. Retop

Retop
    It was fun, and thank you for being there for me. I may come back eventually, but currently, it is clear that I am unwanted and unneeded. Minecraft is experiencing a resurgence of life, and with that, comes a new generation of players.

I don't know when I'll be back, and I don't know if I ever will come back. I made many friends in the weeks of my activity on the server, and I'm grateful for the shortlived experience I get to carry with me now.

Thank you to everyone who was ever kind to me, you're the only reason I lasted as long as I did. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have resigned on the first day. I really wanted to care, I really wanted to try. It's not like me to give up on something so easily, but when the community is consistently firing shots my way, it becomes too much to handle. I hear all of these people saying how they could go thru the stress of it all, but it's a whole different game once you get the spotlight put on you. People hate you just because they can, and you start to think it's something about you personally.

I'm clearly not cut for the job here at Mc-Central. I tried my best, brought many new players and met some really cool people.

Thank you, Mc-Central.

- Luke

BrysonOA and RigBot like this.
  3. Josh

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

puposaurus likes this.
  4. Rayudu

Rayudu
    dont really know the guy but wishing him the best

puposaurus likes this.
  5. PvPLab

PvPLab
    Retop I'm glad you are gone, Finally the community is at piece you will be forgotten ^_^

6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    even tho this isn’t retop’s thread or whatever, best of luck to retop on his minecraft journey and if he comes back maybe the community won’t be as toxic... but it’s also mcc, so people shouldn’t expect total respect.
    :D

7. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Some rude people on here...But gl to the guy with whatever he decides to do next

RigBot and puposaurus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.