Reset

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Subsequents, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Subsequents

Anybody know when the last reset is? People are saying all kinds of stuff. I just wanna know how long ago was it reset?

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    You can view the old website by clicking here: https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/

Under this link you can see the server announcements. The last KitPvP reset was February 2019.

3. PainfulStrafes_

PainfulStrafes
    I checked the changelogs and answered this on he old enjin as well. Accoarding to the changelogs in the past, kitpvp 4.0 and 5.0 have lasted 8 months and 1 week.

4. Hi, No one really knows when the reset is. All I can tell you is that the reset is fairly close and definitely 50% of the season has passed. This really depends on the owners of the server as sometimes, the owner would reset at 8 months, but sometimes they would do so at 12 months. I feel that 12 months is too long and 8 months is a fair bit too short. I think 10 months would be perfect. From what I heard, the server should be resetting around october period but I am not sure. The only people who knows are the owners, not even the Admins or Sr.Mods

Thanks -Recrement!!

5. Ankh

Ankh
    The reset usually occurs at around 8 months, however it is up to the owners to decide when a server needs a reset. Don't believe what you hear, unless it's an actual owner or staff member posting about a reset. I'd recommend looking at the Announcements sub-forum, or check AlexMarkey's wall.

6. Daddy_cox

I Think the last reset was around late December.

7. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Daddy_cox... it was February

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.