Reset??!?!?

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by PumahKITPVP, Jan 5, 2021.

1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    We have not received a reset since April 17th 2020, making this the longest kitpvp season in years, if not ever. People thought we would get one in December, but now that we haven't, and kit is the only subserves due for a reset at all, people are speculating that it will either reset next or we will have a mini games revamp and have to wait until April, making it a year long season. Can somebody confirm or deny this theory or at least assure us that we won't have to wait until April?

2. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    It’s estimated to happen within the next couple months.

3. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    No. Its estimated to be 6-9 months per season., and we have heard nothing of a reset. Meaning it may be either in the next 2 weeks-aril (I guess?)

4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Not exactly a shit ton of stuff to do if you are trying to remain safe from covid :/. I ski and do school but other than that not much is safe right now.

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Good Evening,
    As someone who did play kit PvP for a short while, I can 100% tell you I am hoping it will reset as well. I personally believe (this is not special staff insight) that kit will be the next subserver to reset after factions. I can not tell you anything you don't already know as it is not up to me, and I only find out about resets when the rest of the community does, but kit PvP will most likely, reset before April. I doubt that a Minigames revamp would be released before kit pvp as more work will be going into that than resetting kit and there are more Minigames thus more changes/additions. Like I said, this is not special staff information, just my opinions as well.

Thanks,
    Nikki

6. Atohmic

Atohmic
    as much as kit is important I hope they can get the minigames revamp in also as that is a big part where I play and on survival. Minigames is something i cant wait for it to happen and think it will be coming sometime soon but who knows when it will happen.

7. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Kit needs a reset first. Subserves are supposed to get a reset every 6-9 months, and kitpvp reset last 8 1/2 months ago. I think the mini games revamp shouldn't take a reset away from a subserver, or if it has to, take it away from factions, as they get monthly reset and a month and a half season won't kill them.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.