Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

RESET SG STATS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by c6sey, May 23, 2020.

1. Lieger

Mcsg came back earlier this year and it failed shortly after, the sg community is barley hanging on by a thread, and mcc is probably the biggest sg server that's still alive (Backplay gets less players than mcc), A leaderboard reset will not magically bring in a ton of new players, that's not how it would happen and that's because sg itself is a dead game mode. On top of this if you know how mcc works this will not happen, a minigame revamp has been rumored for years on this server and nothing has happened. The owners only invest into sub servers, not minigames, that's just how its been for years. No matter how much people complain about it to them and staff nothing has been changed. The only advice I can give to you is play more to unlock the perks and kits, as a new player I remember how frustrating and annoying it was to deal wit getting shot 3 times by a power 4 bow and dying with full iron, its not fun, but everyone had to do it at one point. There have been many players that came from all over the community that have been able to make there name and get good stats as well as high stats pretty quickly on here all of which started at the very bottom in the exact same situation.

In the end it comes down to, if you don't like it, don't play it

seekingattention likes this.
  2. kamrn

watgg
    if stats reset I am going to molest myself

Pxrge likes this.
  3. kamrn

watgg
    Also why would we reset the stats when the server is clogged with closet cheaters, all the good ppl left now its just closet cheaters and the best MCC PLAYER IN OCEANIA WATGG

LeafyTiger24 and Pxrge like this.
  4. c6sey

c6sey
    The cheaters on leaderboards would get caught eventually. I maybe run into a cheater once every 10 games, there is always going to be cheaters. Just like every other server on this game. The closet cheaters would get caught as well, it would only be a matter of time.

5. c6sey

c6sey
    Never said I disliked MCCSG.. I have perks, I have all of the upgrades. I do feel it would increase the player count for this specific game mode, I do. But we are all entitled to our own opinions. And, yes I'd just love to grind out 4K+ wins just to earn a spot on the leaderboard so I could be noticed. LOL, not hardly. It's stale homie, that is all I am saying. MCSG was also down for a year+ what'd they expect to reopen after such a longtime and have the same community back, no. It doesn't work like that, I think its unfair to compare servers to each other, as they all have different player bases, and aspects of the server. I do agree with you on the fact that the SG community is hanging on by a thread, but you never know until you try something new. IT'S just an IDEA. A good one, imo.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.