Dismiss Notice
To commemorate the launch of our Factions Reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

RESET SG STATS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by c6sey, May 23, 2020.

1. c6sey

c6sey
    I’ve only been on MCC for about 2 months now and I feel like the SG servers need a fresh start. The leaderboards have the top 3 players coming in at 4K+ wins. I feel that if stats were reset and a new pre-game lobby was implemented maybe the server would get more SG players as there aren’t really any more solely focused SG servers anymore. I feel that MCC survival games could be way more popular with just a few tweaks and maybe even a point system. Gives people something to play for. I think a leaderboard reset should really happen though.

-c6sey

abbzyy likes this.
  2. abbzyy

abbzyy
    MCCSG is pretty popular at the moment, but I agree that there are many changes to be made in order to increase the player count. The last reset was years ago, so I think one is needed (but there is still a place to view old stats). MasterChheda once suggested adding a "seasonal leaderboard" if the all time one isn't cleared, which I think is a pretty decent idea. Although a lot of new people have started playing MCCSG in the last month or two (due to clans hopefully being revived), I haven't seen any new, frequent players since that. Most of my games consist of all of the same people. There's so much potential for MCCSG and getting a higher player count, and if the rumored reset really is true, I'm hoping all of our suggestions (there are a lot) are taken into account.

3. forgranted

forgranted
    I also agree that SG needs some things done to change it and make it more popular(its already pretty popular, not neglecting that fact) however, I don't think a statistic reset would do it. I do agree that a new lobby is needed or at least a good idea. Overall, +0.5
    Best of luck.

4. olo YT

olo_YT
    Maybe we could implement a monthly leaderboard, similar to skywars?

5. abbzyy

abbzyy
    There already is a monthly leaderboard for SG.

olo YT likes this.
  6. Simplistiq

Simplistiq
    Hey,

Personally I don’t like the idea of this, they give you a second chance to get on the monthly leaderboards to prove yourself. It also shows respect to the people that all work hard to grind their way up to the all time leaderboards. If they were gonna reset anything they would have to reset all the other stats. Which honestly doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Maybe soon they will reset all the stats give all the new players a chance. Overall, +0.5. Hope to see you around, have a nice day. Some other points you maid is a new waiting lobby would be a good idea! Hope to see that soon! However, you said sg isn’t as popular. I will have to disagree with you on that because I play late at night like 2 A.M for my time zone (MST U.S) and it is one of the only minigames running well.

Thanks,

#6 Simplistiq, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
  7. ltself

ltself
    Hey, I believe there shouldn't be a reset to all time leader-boards at all, it would be fairly annoying to have them reset as all these top players have grinded for ages and would get no recognition for it. The server already has monthly leaderboards which gives newer players some sort of target to reach months at a time.

8. Pxrge

Pxrge
    I'd be pissed knowing that I worked 3 long years only to get stat reset and be forgotten like the OG's back in 2017. Unfortunately, things don't last forever and I'll probably lose those 3 years of hard work when the time comes. But the reality is, I'm happy knowing that I made a name for myself in the MCCSG community and I really have nothing to prove. I already set an impossible record for monthly SG wins, pulled off some insane clutches, and occasionally made some pretty big rivalries within this block game only to see that pixelated number rise on the leaderboards. It's kind of sad, but I hope they don't do a reset to stats.
    Hope you have a good one.
    - Pxrge

Bequty_ and Mxats like this.
  9. alaskapotatoes

alaskapotatoes
    I usually play with my friends in a party in sg and we aren't that competitive. I would love to see this reset as it totally would increase the member count and make the game more active. +1

c6sey likes this.
  10. Mxats

Mxats
    Hey there!
    I don't think this is a good idea because people played this game a lot, just like @Pxrge. They can't just take away all of the time they spent on MCCSG. If you'd like to get onto the leaderboards, grind for the monthly ones because it's not that the leaderboard players will lose all of their skill because of a stat reset. Even though something like this might happen on the minigames revamp, I still don't think this is a good idea.
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

Pxrge likes this.
  11. c6sey

c6sey
    hmm lets see ... you or a ton of a new members? cant decide which one i would want LMAO. no hate all bs aside the stat reset would benefit the server greatly and if you dont see that then i feel bad for you. More people, more money, better server.

12. Pxrge

Pxrge
    I'm not saying it's just me. There is so many people who sweat their ***(excuse the language) off to make a name for themselves on the leaderboards and you come to this server for 2+ months and automatically just want to wipe stats for people who've been playing for 2+ years. Plus, I don't see how it would increase player count as SG is doing fine at the moment with 150+ players on daily(not including the 100 fakeplayers). If they were to actually reset the stats, then the monthly players would grind for all time and it would flush the hours of grinding the people who are on leaderboards down the drain. "If you don't see that then I feel bad for you."
    Have a good one
    - Pxrge

#12 Pxrge, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.