Report this stream.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xDcoleDx, Dec 30, 2019.

1. xDcoleDx

So I found this "Free Robux" Live stream in my YouTube recommended, congrats they're at it again, and its basically this thing this guy sets up, and I think he has a looped audio just constantly playing. He tells them to stay in the stream, Subscribe, like, and turn on notifications to earn they're prize. Although, he says these measures are only recommendations, after a bunch of word vomit to cover his ***. Yt doesn't allow these kinds of things, he's getting viewers to stay on for longer, and gets comments up via a "!robux" command to "claim your prize." Also, he encourages them to spam !robux, to boost his comments. The guy is smart, but he still is breaking a couple of YouTube's rules.

#6 of Youtube's contest Policies and guidelines:
    You and any third party may not manipulate metrics on the YouTube service, including numbers of views, likes, dislikes, or subscribers, such that those metrics fail to reflect genuine user engagement with the YouTube service.
    This stream breaks Subscribers and Likes.
    This also falls under the "Get Rich Quick" Scheme youtube has in their "Scams' tab.
    Also breaks the "Placing excessive tags in the video description (“tag stuffing”) rather than placing them as tags upon upload" rule, under the 'Scams' tab. You can see this in the Description.

Please, Report this livestream. You can find it here :

Also, he does not provide any links to where you could get this, which is one option. The other is saying "!robux" in his chat, which apparently just sends the robux to your account? Yeah, no. And again, if you dont play it, they removed Group Paying in 2016 or 17. There is now way he could give it to you, which also falls under, y'know, Your Giveaway Being Real.

#1 xDcoleDx, Dec 30, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Can you stop post farming and just edit your post if you have more to add? Also, why are you still playing Roblox? We're supposed to be moving forward in 2020.

Vervain likes this.
  3. xDcoleDx

*cough* have you not noticed im 11

and yes i'll edit them in

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.